Omrania & Associates / Zuhair Fayez Partnership.
Ra’idah Investment Company – RIC.
LAB Architects - Australia.
SAR 1.178 billion / USD$315 million
LEED CERTIFIED - SILVER/GOLD
- Located in King Abdullah Financial District on Parcels 5.07 and 5.08, this project is designed to be one of the region’s best-planned communities.
- The project consists of four interconnected towers on two parcels of land offering a sophisticated metropolitan design with a futuristic skyline. The towers are 14 stories in height. The complex includes both luxurious residential accommodation in 2 towers and state-of-the-art office accommodation in the other two. The total built up area is 156,000m².
The project also included:
- Four levels of underground parking.
- internal and external landscaping and irrigation.
- Retail shopping areas in 2 towers.
Saudico Responsibilities under the Project included:
- Design and construction in accordance with the LEED certificate requirements. The employer required silver level however part of the project achieved the gold level.
- Provision of full Design-and-Build Services.
- Preparation of all designs and shop drawings for architectural, civil, mechanical and electrical disciplines
- Design and implementation of Water treatment and wastewater management.
- Provision of all mechanical, electrical and HVAC services.
- Elevators and escalators.
- Extremely high level of finishes required by the employer.